Just a quick update. I ended up cancelling my move so I could be somewhere closer to my job and overall better community. So, now I am not going to be out of my current residence until the end of April. Kinda sucks I have to wait that long, but it was worth the last minute look for another place that is closer and still fairly cheap. A little more pricier than my original move, but not by much.
After I made arrangements to move to this new location I started having second thoughts as the money just kept becoming an issue with me. I kept thinking how I would swing that kind of money, but the more I think about it, it's not that much different from what I'm paying now. The only perk I have living at my current place is that I can pay half my rent through out the month until I pay the other half before the end of it. But of course once I move out, I won't have that luxury anymore and it will really put me in a bind to pay full rent like that. But as I said before, I think I can handle it for now. I will be in the process into looking for either a second job or a new job all together that pays better and full-time hours.
Just wanted to update on that. My art will still be on hiatus for a bit longer until I am moved in to my new place and set up. Now I just have to endure another month of this